Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alone

Sarah left for the airport at 4:00 this morning. That leaves me here by myself in Miami. I am going to hang out in the hotel room all day and take adoption parenting classes online. We need to complete ten hours of training by tomorrow so it won’t be a very exciting day for me. I tried to get breakfast at Dunkin Doughnuts this morning but didn’t want to run across six lanes of traffic to get there so I will be staying on my side of the street. That leaves me with 7 eleven for my meals for the next few days. Thank you for all of your prayers! Please continue to pray that the process happens as quickly as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Ben & Sarah
    Reading your posts is so emotionial, Ben you have grown into such a fine young man and I am so proud of you, I love you so much, I love all three of you so much, may you feel all our thoughts and prayers constantly coming that way, I will be praying for you as you are there along, and Sarah as she is getting things done at home, feeling your child in your arms when all this is settled is priceless and I am so thrilled that you both will feel that soon. We love you
    Mike, Colleen & Josh (Read Psalm 16:1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is joyous!!!! We are praying and praying. Did I mention we are praying? :)
    May the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace!

    Can't wait for the little guy to attend our small group!! He and Grace can be the mascots!

    BIG HUG

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete